Community Home

Featured Post

• Thanks to @Anh Vu and @Nishi Riyas we decided to reopen the Study Forums on this platform. Hopefully they will be helpful to all who are studying for the CBA® exam. This is a Topic Community and the topics are based on the domains found in the ...

1 person recommends this.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thanks again - we will remove that reference! in v10 ------------------------------ Kathy Executive Director and Co-founder Business Architecture Guild ------------------------------

• Thank you Micheal!!! ------------------------------ MichelleLynn Kahler North Highland ------------------------------

• I always like doing practice questions. There is a readiness exam with some practice questions (https://www.businessarchitectureguild.org/surveys/default.asp?id=CBA_Ready). I also keep a copy of the CEU quiz questions for practice after the recommended ...

• Hello! A team of folks at my company are starting an internal study group for the CBA this year and with our corporate guild membership, we're excited to dive into the BizBOK, webinars and all the great learning this organization has to offer! In addition ...

• Glad it was helpful. I come from an audit background, so I couldn't really help myself. :D ------------------------------ Micheal Giles Senior Business Architect City of Winnipeg Winnipeg MB ------------------------------

Unanswered Questions

Please login to see all eligible question postings.

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Guild Resources

Please log in to see this information.

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.